22 Mayıs 2013 Çarşamba

15.05.2013

In the CTE 216 class, Beril and I gave a presentation together. Our topic was motivation and success relationship. We did a research for gathering information about the topic. When we started, I informed the plan of the lesson according to Gagne's nine event. At the beginning, I asked some questions to our students to take their attention. After that, I started to inform my lecture. I think it was a good lesson because after the class, I took lots of positive feedback from my students. After my lecture, Beril was started to her lecture. I think it was pretty good because she used white board like me. There was one thing that made me confused during my presentation. When I tried to inform my lecture, she always whispered left time to me. It was good actually because she want to stick our time plan.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder